Membership Terms & Conditions
A subscription gives you access to everything in your selected membership level as long as your account is active. It will renew monthly until you cancel, which you can do at any time.
Once you have completed your purchase, you will be asked to create an account on the ICAN Institute website. Once you are logged in, you will receive unlimited access to content for as long as you are an active member.
With your subscription, you agree to the following terms & Conditions:
•Membership accounts have a status of ACTIVE or INACTIVE.
• Active membership is defined as maintaining on-time payments. ICAN Institute reserves the right to terminate your membership after failure to pay within 14 days after your due date.
• When you cancel your membership, your account becomes “inactive”. Once your account goes to inactive, you forfeit all benefits at the end of the paid period.
• Complimentary memberships entitle you to all membership benefits granted to the specific level given. At or near the end of program, you will have the opportunity to continue or upgrade to a full subscription plan. You will not be charged unless you elect to continue.
Memberships are billed as either
• Annual Plan/Annual Members: A one-time payment, on an annual basis, covering a full year of membership or
• Month-to-Month Plan/Monthly Members: on a monthly payment schedule, each month, in advance, for the next full month of membership
• Tax is applied to New Mexico residents.
Cancellations and Changes:
• Full refunds are allowed for new subscriptions activations only, if requested within 7 days of initial subscription purchase date.
• Annual memberships are paid in full, in advance, and there are no refunds, except when requested within 7 days of initial subscription purchase date.
• Monthly (billed month-to-month) members may cancel at least 3 business days prior to your next bill date to ensure you will not be billed for the coming month. There are no partial refunds for any changes made to your account between billing due dates.
• You may re-activate your membership at any time at the most-current subscription rate. Membership reactivations are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
• No partial refunds in the event of system failures.